Free Shipping on orders over $100

Free Shipping on orders over $100

3Chi Delta 8 Review

March 7, 2021BlogNo Comments »

3Chi Delta 8

3Chi is one of many companies that sells delta 8 THC products, among other related items. 3Chi delta 8 products are highly-rated, and the company prides itself on being the United States’ leading distributor of delta 8.

 

3Chi Review

The founder of 3Chi is a biochemist who had 15 years of experience formulating products and with THC and CBD. The company focuses on researching cannabinoids and providing access to minor cannabinoids, such as delta 8 THC.

3Chi is also an innovator in the delta 8 THC market. In September 2019, the company developed a new method of creating pure hemp-based delta 8 THC. This led to it creating the first THC-dominant product in the US that is federally legal. Since then, 3Chi has expanded its lineup of both CBD and delta 8 THC products and those with other cannabinoids. Its products feature custom-engineered blends of cannabinoids and the most recent technology.

 

3Chi Delta 8 Product Line

The 3Chi delta 8 product line includes various products, including gummies, vape cartridges, tinctures, distillate, sauce, and oil.

 

Distillate

The Delta 8 THC Distillate Syringe comes in a 1-milliliter graduated glass lock syringe. It is fully hemp-derived, making it federally legal. It features a 14-gauge, 1/2-inch blunt tip to let you dispense it. The syringe is only for dispensing, not injection.

 

Gummies

There are two main options of gummies from the 3Chi delta 8 products. The 25 mg Delta 8 THC gummies are gluten-free and vegan. You can choose from a pack with 8 or 16 gummies, Black Raspberry or Watermelon. They also contain CBN.

The other option is the Comfortably Numb Delta 8 THC:CBN Gummies. These feature a 1:1 ratio of delta 8 THC with CBN, with a total of 25 mg, so 12.5 mg of each. There is also some CBC, and the gummies are designed for relief and relaxation. These gummies are not vegetarian, as they contain gelatin.

For either gummy, the serving size is either a full gummy or half of a gummy. You cannot taste the hemp in the gummies, and they deliver a powerful feeling for your body and head. There is no detectable delta 9 THC.

 

Oil

The Bulk Delta 8 THC Oil – Premium Grade contains 94 to 99% delta 8 THC. You get one ounce (28 grams) or one kilogram.

 

Sauce

The Delta 8 THC Sauce contains cannabis-derived terpenes, which make up 5% of the sauce. The rest is 95% delta 8 THC oil. The oil is identical to that in the vape cartridges but in sauce form for dabbing.

You can choose from over a dozen strains to get the effects and terpenes you prefer. There are no cutting agents, MCT, PEG, VG, PG, or vitamin E.

 

Tincture

The Delta 8 THC Tincture features a broad-spectrum hemp extract that includes delta 8 THC and other cannabinoids and terpenes. The carrier oil is MCT. You can choose from 300, 600, or 1200 mg of THC in 30 milliliters (1 ounce). The bottles feature a 1-milliliter dropper with a metered pipette for easy dosing.

There is also a Comfortably Number Delta 8 THC:CBN Tincture. It has a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBN, along with beta-caryophyllene and CBC. You can choose from 300 mg total (150 mg of each THC and CBN), 600 total (300 of each), or 1200 total (600 of each).

 

3Chi Delta 8 Review

 

Vape Cartridges

The Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge from 3Chi features 95% delta 8 THC oil. The cartridge itself is a CCELL cartridge made of glass and has a ceramic core, along with a ceramic mouthpiece. These materials were chosen to maximize taste and performance. Use the cartridge with a 510 compatible battery.

You can choose vape cartridges that contain 0.5 or 1 milliliter. You can also choose from dozens of strains. Many options include cannabis-derived terpenes and many that do not. The choice of strain lets you select the terpenes and potential effects that you prefer.

3Chi also has a Comfortably Number Delta 8 THC:CBN Vape Cartridge. This contains about 40% of each delta 8 THC and CBN, along with 10% CBD and 2% CBD plus Strawberry Napalm terpenes.

None of the vape cartridges contain any cutting agents, MCT, vitamin E, PC, PEG, or VG. The extracts also have no detectable delta 9 THC.

 

3Chi Delta 8 Consumer Reputation

3Chi delta 8 products deliver confidence, thanks to the lab testing available for them. Several products, including the sauce and distillate, feature lab certificates right on the product description page. The products also overwhelmingly have 5-star reviews, with thousands of customers contributing to that rating.

 

Bottom Line

3Chi delta 8 products are a great option for those who want to enjoy the effects of delta 8 THC without delta 9 THC. There is a varied product lineup that features something for everyone, whether you prefer sauce, tincture, gummies, or vaping.

Comments are closed.

Sign Up to Get Latest Updates

It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the